Monday, June 15, 2015

The After House by Michael Phillip Cash


Synopsis via Goodreads:
Remy Galway and her daughter Olivia are rebuilding their life after a failed marriage in a 300 year old cottage in historic Cold Spring Harbor, Long Island. Little do they know, another occupant is lurking in the haven of their own home. Will the After House be their shelter or their tomb?

I received a copy of the book in return for an honest review.

This book was very slow and difficult to get into. After reading the synopsis I was expecting a story about a mother and child battling a poltergeist or some such scary ghost. Instead I got bogged down by the backstory of a sailor and a divorce.
I only got 33% into the story before I couldn't go any further.

I feel bad about having a review that is negative, but I can't think of anything positive about this book. I am very sorry Mr. Cash.



No comments:

Post a Comment